2024 Annual Convention and Membership Meeting
2024 Annual Convention and Membership Meeting
Wednesday, January 31, 2024 7:00 AM - Friday, February 2, 2024 11:30 AM (MST)
The Colorado Water Congress Annual Convention is a premier event that brings together water professionals, policymakers, and stakeholders from across the state of Colorado and beyond.
The 2024 program will focus on risk, resilience, and growth. Our keynote speaker, Erica Gies, will set the stage by discussing her book, Water Always Wins: Thriving in an Age of Drought and Deluge.
During the convention, attendees can expect a series of exciting and informative presentations and panel discussions on topics that will provide valuable insights into the challenges and opportunities facing Colorado's water community.
Here is what you can expect for 2024:
- Expert presentations on topics that may include water resource planning; legislative updates; land and water use planning; wildfire, drought and flood risk; western water priorities, and more
- Networking with water industry professionals
- POND reception
- Opportunities to earn CLE credits
Engaging pre-convention workshops on topics essential to the water community:
- Wildfire Crisis Strategy in Action!
- Thriving in the Deluge – Managing High Flows in Colorado
- Projects to Restore Nature Stream Systems
- Will Gen Z Change the Way We View Water Issues?
Register early to secure your spot at the discounted rate (before December 31) and before we fill to capacity!
Program Timeline Available HERE.
In-person attendance is limited to members only. When registering as a member, you only need to enter your email address on file with the Water Congress, and the system will locate you as a member. If you encounter any issues or are not a member, please contact AnnaLee Taylor, Member Services Manager.
You can make your hotel reservations with our group discount pricing HERE.
You can also call directly at 303-365-1234 and give the group code below for special pricing.
Dates Available: Sunday, January 28 - Friday, February 2, 2024
Group Code: G-1COL
Single room rate: $159
SPONSOR OPPORTUNITIES AND DETAILS ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
EXHIBITOR OPPORTUNITIES AND ARE AVAILABLE NOW!
You can register as an exhibitor HERE.
We have launched our new software that allows our exhibitors to choose their event space during checkout. Please note that the map is static and will not update as spaces are reserved, but the table numbers will only show what is available. We have 26 general exhibitor spaces in the main hallways.
This year we have three premium spaces (27-29) that are located directly behind the registration space and in front of the doors to the pre-convention workshop spaces and the breakfast/networking spaces.
To become an exhibitor:
- Please enter your email and click the Find Me button.
- Select the quantity of exhibit spaces you want. There is one complimentary registration included with each exhibit space you choose. Upon increasing the quantity, there will be a box that originates for Exhibitor Space Exhibitors, Exhibitor #1. This is where you will select the main exhibitor contact person.
- Under Booth Information, select the booth number you want to reserve, and next to this, you will find the map of the event space, which is also attached to this email.
- Under Additional Info in the Comments & Questions space, enter the name of the booth attendant if you want to add an additional person who will not be attending the Annual Convention. Please note there is a maximum of two booth attendants due to available space.
- Under Additional Items, check the box if you need dedicated power for your space ($35).
- Scroll down, and you will notice that the quantity under Convention Registration Only - $675 has been increased to a quantity of one. This is the complimentary registration and is automatically selected. If you should need to add a workshop registration for your complimentary registration, please select the Workshop Registration - $100. If you want to add additional registered attendees, change the number from 1 to the number of registrations you will need.
- As you continue to scroll down, you will see Attendees, Convention Registration Only and this is where you will select the attendee for the complimentary attendee and choose any special meal request needed for this attendee.
- Once you have completed all the attendee information and added any additional attendees you want to attend the Annual Convention, complete the payment section and click pay now or submit (depending on the payment type selected).
- Exhibitor set-up/breakdown instructions will be sent closer to the event.
VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AVAILABLE NOW!
You can find our volunteer opportunities HERE.
We encourage our student members to volunteer to gain access to the Annual Convention as well as networking and educational opportunities of the Annual Convention. Please contact our Member Services Manager, AnnaLee Taylor, for student pricing if you cannot volunteer.
13200 E 14th Place
Aurora, CO 80011 United States
Registration & Networking begins at 7:00 am on Wednesday, January 31 with the workshops beginning at 8:30 am and the Annual Convention kicking off with lunch at 12:00 pm.